Which network should we support next for instant cross chain transfers? - Hyphen Bridge

Hey Biconauts

This topic is around the Hyphen Bridge. Most of you already know that Hyphen is among the fastest and cheapest cross-chain bridge between Ethereum and Polygon. Next we’ll be supporting Avalanche and Binance Smart Chain.

We want to expand the benefits of our bridge to more networks, and hence we seek your suggestions?

• Arbitrum
  • ZkSync
  • Moonbeam
  • Optimism
  • Fantom
  • Please comment if your choice is not covered above

0 voters

Thanks
Rohan
Growth, Biconomy

4 Likes

Hi, Kindly also expand the benefits of our bridge to Casper as well.

Please be sure to support optimism and movr

Mina would be a great option

zksync has great prospects lately. plus it is the fastest and most working variant from L2

Honestly, they’re all in development, but they’re all chains with great potential!
My personal priorities after looking around at each product are: …

Arbitrum > ZkSync > Optimism > Fantom > Moonbeam

I feel that there is enough heat in the community for all of them.

This is really interesting guys! Thanks for all your input and really cool responses

2 Likes

moonbeam good loking for this year

Hey Biconauts!

it may be beneficial to spark a conversation about what the goal is in the first place.

a quick look at DeFi Lama shows Binance Smart chain in second place WRT TVL.

Like it or not BSC isnt going anywhere and people are using it. so this should most defiantly be considered. If we as a community are simply against supporting it on ideological grounds that is totally fine too.

TVL is a crude metric to be basing this decision on. a better approach would be to look at all the bridging solutions and see what is missing, what are the relative flows between chains, how fast are the chains growing. where can we leverage our technological edge to provide something the competition simply cannot.

In any case, my perspective is lets go with what is going to provide the most impact in the shortest period of time with the least amount of work. For us to make that decision, we need some actual research.

1 Like

Will you consider SOL in the future?I firmly believe that he can become the No. 2 public chain! :grinning:

Thanks for the reply, that’s how we’re going about it as well.

To make it clear, BSC is going to be one of the next chains to be supported, this poll was to gauge other choices. Longer term, the goal is to be on all chains, but shorter term it’s about which chain being integrated will have greater short term benefits.

1 Like